Nounou Neighbors is the premier babysitters’ club website for Johnson County and Wichita, with a text messaging system to fill jobs more time efficiently! It’s owned and operated by a Johnson County mom! We have over 400 amazing babysitters that have all been vetted with an interview, training and background check in Johnson County KS District Court and all Missouri County Courts for Kansas City sitters and Sedgwick and Butler County District Courts for Wichita sitters. We have a lot of area high schoolers as well as college students and some peppy grandmas on the site!
How Does It Work?
- Create a job posting with our simple form on the website
- All of our sitters receive a push notification from our sitter app with the details of your job.
- Each time a sitter is interested in your job you will receive a text message with that sitter’s name, cell phone number, and a link to their profile
- Review sitter profiles and text the sitters you are interested in. You will then work out the details directly with the sitter
- Sitters are paid directly by the family with no fees or percentages taken by Nounou Neighbors.
Our Focus Is:
- A night out
- Weekend events
- Summer sitters
- $15 a month (first month is $55, which includes a one-time registration fee of $40)
- $185 for a one year membership. If you sign up for a year membership your registration fee is waived.
- No long-term commitment. You may cancel at any time without any penalties or fees.
If you have questions or need additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kansas City Moms Blog http://kansascity.citymomsblog.com/nounou-neighbors/
Kansas City Live: